Not even started TTC and I'm all over the place!

OzGirlNat

Reaction score
I feel like I'm going a bit bonkers.

In the past few weeks I've gone from one end of the emotions spectrum to the other and back again. Excited to be ttc soon, terrified of getting pregnant, excited at possibly becoming a mum, terrified of being a mum and now impatient that we have to wait another couple of month.

No need to reply, just needed to get it out. Heaven knows what I'll be like if I am lucky enough to get pregnant.

:hug:
If you add to that 'terrified that when we start trying we won't be able to get pregnant' then I am absolutely with you on all of those! We can all help each other through it.

It's completely natural to feel that way hun, you aren't alone :hug:

Thanks girls. It's such a help to know that I'm not alone in these crazy feelings.

I think I'm a tiny bit terrified of getting pregnant..... So weird to think of not trying to avoid falling pregnant like I have for the last 13 years! lol

I think I'm a tiny bit terrified of getting pregnant..... So weird to think of not trying to avoid falling pregnant like I have for the last 13 years! lol

I know - doing everything possible to avoid it for the past however many years and then suddenly having to do a complete mind-flip must be really strange. But the first in a long line of 'firsts' I imagine. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back