Not cramping .... But dull ache?

BBaby

Reaction score
Anyone else had this? I don't think it's cramp, as I think it would be more painful but feels like a dull ache before AF is due with lower back ache too. Haven't had this feeling for about 6 weeks.

It's not in one side but all over I think.

..... I'm worried as I think I have a high pain threshold. Sounds silly but years ago I had appendicitis and it was about to rupture when doc operated. They commented that they couldn't believe I wasn't screaming out in pain earlier and that is was due to having high pain threshold.

Now I keep thinking what if this is pain that someone else would go to docs with, but I am tolerating it.

...... Tell me I'm being melodramatic, I think I am

Last edited:
I get dull aches around my back and front. But I wouldn't know.
Like you said you have a high pain threshold.

If you just talk to MW or doctor about why your worried hopefully they can help?
I hope it's nothing serious for you and that its jut growing pains & aches :)
Xx

When i went to the epu coz of bleeding they asked whether i had pain that was considerably worse than period pain. So if you've got a high pain threshold, use that as a comparison. If it's worse than period pain perhaps ring your epu or doctor just to be on the safe side?

Im sure its nothing to worry about hun xxx

Cramps and aches and twinges are all normal....try not to worry....a lot is going on in there. I get this too. But a lot of pain needs to be checked out.

Hope ur OK.

Xxx

yes I been getting them! gp said it s normal just things making room for baby

Hey, yep don't think its worse than af pain and doesn't last long ...... I've been heaving alot and fetching up acid, so think this has hurt my stomach too.

Thanks for the advice girls.

This scan can't come quick enough!! 8 days and counting! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back