Not complaining...

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Theo slept from 10pm until now!! Yay! I know it sounds silly, but I am worried because he is only 5 weeks old, is it ok for him to go that long without a feed? He hasnt woken up screaming or anything? He's fairly happy!

Wow you are one lucky mummy, im sure its fine and nothing to worry about. Hope you enjoyed the rest x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I'm v jealous. I thought I did well tonight getting 10pm til 1.50am....

Honestly feel like a new woman! Lol. He's done this 2 nights in a row now! Long may it continue! :)

I'm v jealous. I thought I did well tonight getting 10pm til 1.50am....

I got this tonight too. Better than nothing though!

T has occasionally gone as long as that in the night too, I wouldn't worry to much. I think they'll let you know if there's a problem

Cxxx

I would defo enjoy it and make the most of it. I hope my LO#2 is a good sleeper, her big brother is not atm lol

xxxx

Awww how lucky are you! Harlow has only just started doing that at 12 weeks old never mind 5 lol! X

Cam started to do that at around 7 weeks and slept totally through the night from 11 weeks so I suggest you enjoy the sleep he's allowing you to have :yay:

He went back to sleep until 9:15 as well!! :love: honestly feels amazing to get a good nights sleep! Thanks ladies, think I over worry sometimes xx

Well it just goes to show hun that no matter how much training you have as a midwife it all goes out of the window when it's your own baby, the worry hormones completely take over. You are doing a great job! :hug: xxxxxxx

thats great, Alyssa slept from 1am til 6am then back down til 8.30 am but it was a fight to get her down at 1 as daddy overstimulated her when she was woken at 11.30 and she got overtired and cranky

you lucky thing :) enjoy hun, well done theo. xx

Well it just goes to show hun that no matter how much training you have as a midwife it all goes out of the window when it's your own baby, the worry hormones completely take over. You are doing a great job! :hug: xxxxxxx

You're so right! Being a midwife made my pregnancy and birth worse coz I knew too much so I was anxious all the time, it did bog all to help me! I have no idea about babies older than 10 days! Lol. We discharge women at 10 days so after that I was like... Hmmm... What do I do now!?? Lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back