• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not a single symptom!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm due AF in a couple of days but rather than having the usual cramps, I feel nothing at all. I dont have a single pregnancy symptom either though. I'm so impatient, I just wish I had something either way. My tummy is bloated and a bit windy but thats it. I went on the pill in the first place because of the cramps I got when I was due AF and I still got them slightly when I was on pill so how come they have just disappeared now I'm no longer on pill. Could I be pregnant without any symptoms? I'm really tired but I've put that down to working so much.
Thanks,
Jools xxx

It's possible! I had no symptoms at all the month I got PG with my son, which got me suspicious and I tested four days before AF was due and got a BFP.

Good luck! When are you going to test?

Hi Laura,
I'm going to wait a few days and test about 2 days after AF is due if it hasnt come. OH is in USA til end of month so although I'm praying for BFP I dont want to know too soon because I will have to keep it to myself until he comes home. Wouldnt want to tell him over the phone.
Fingers crossed AF stays away!
xxx

Good luck Jools.

I've read loads of posts on here and there are a few people who are pregnant and have said they've had no symptoms at all.

Fingers Crossed

Hi hun :wave:

The first month I had no symptoms, I got my BFP!!

Good Luck hun xx

Thanks a lot everyone, you're all making me feel a bit more positive. Will keep you posted whether it be AF or BFP....please please be BFP!!!

Jools xxxx

:pray: :pray: :pray: the month i got my BFP i had no symptoms as well, everyone is different though xx

I got no symptons at all,infact i still have none now! No sore boobs, morning sickness nothing!Everyones different! Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back