Nose bleeds?

babyblonde

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting these? Never usually get them but at the minute every time I wipe my nose there is always some blood there!

Had them loads when I was having Marcus! Another lovely side effect of pregnancy :lol:

Oh phew. As long as my brain isn't going to fall out of my nose.

I had thm a lot when I was pregant too, I don't get them at all now. I think it is normal due to the increase in blood volume when your pregnant.

Alex xxx

Yep, I have blood constantly up my nose too. It's funny, when I'm due AF I always get them, mentioned it to GP and he said it was due to hormones. So can only imagine it is the same type of thing now pregnant. Glad I'm not the only one tho x

ive had a few nose bleeds in this pregnancy, but i had loads with my 4th. i think its to do with blood pressure

Have to add I had none when I was carrying my daughter but loads when I was carrying my son. Not had any so far this time, so hoping it is a girl :pray:

I had a nosebleed earlier...Maybe because I was picking my nose and jabbed it really hard LOL nice! But I don't usually get nosebleeds this easy and OH's mum (before she died r.i.p) told me she would have a grandson next, so maybe it's a boy for me too :cheer:

Oooh, I've been getting nosebleeds too - wonder if it is a boy thing... we shall find out soon enough I guess!

I haven't had any nosebleeds but the midwife said to me when she came that it's to do with the pregnancy hormones softening everything so some women get them. It's normal I think :)

Hi hun ive had loads of nose bleeds too i rang my midwife as i thought it was something to do with my iron tablets but the midwife says its a part of being pregnant for some women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back