Nose bleeds??

BUGGY82

Reaction score
I never get nose bleeds and I've had 2 so far in my pregnancy.
It's just a drippy flow of blood each time that stopped after about 5 mins is this normal??
Has anyone else had nose bleeds in Tri 1??

Think it's quite common, as it's apparently a 2ww symptom too. Something about blood flow, I don't know!! Wouldn't worry xx

Yeah you nose can get drier and blood flow is increased when pregnant so that doesn't help. It happens I had them last time just dots this time no flowing gushing lol x

I've had a few nosebleeds, the worst ones were on flights!
I couldn't get it to stop, was quite frightening actually :(

Yeah perfectly normal. I haven't had nosebleed, I've had bleeding gums though

Worse on flights noooo!! I have a 9 1/2 hour flight back to UK in 3 weeks that's going to be fun with nose bleeds:(

Aw, it might not happen to you Hun, fingers crossed. Have plenty of tissues to hand just incase though.

I was going to Miami and I think the dry recycled cabin air had something to do with it, it happened 3/4 way through the flight. I was well looked after by the crew though lol.

I got one as the plane landed in Newcastle on the way back too.

Thank god others are having them too, had one yesterday and one on friday during work and it lasted just over 5 minutes and being at work in a hospital i was advised to see an ears nose and throat doctor, but i was like no ill be fine.. dont want my cover blown til at least the end of this week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back