Sooooooooooooooooooooo tired

leannie

Reaction score
Is it normal to be feeling so tired at 20 wks? Im fine in the morning then when it hits lunch time I cant seem to keep my eyes open.

Hi

Im not sure about 20 weeks, I am now 17 weeks and am feeling really tired again. I start to get tired at about 2pm everyday! im yawning and dropping off by 3pm. Makes the working day even harder to get through.

I work full time and it doesnt help that I work in an office and sit down all day! Im not due to go on mat leave til 31st Jan. Just wandering whether I'll be able to last that long!

i was the same for a couple of weeks, then i thought i might be anaemic so i asked for them to take a blood sample to check as it was a few weeks since the last one. sure enough, i was. taking iron tablets now and hope it will help soon!! :D

Is there any other symptms with anaemia? I had some bloods taken a few wks back and they were fine. Im feeling pretty run down at the mo with this cold and have been really down in the dumps today so Im not sure what is wrong :(

Hi Leannie,

I have felt tired all through my pregnancy. I had my 28 week blood tests and they found I was low on Iron. I didn't want to take iron tablets so my doctor told me about a natural iron supplement. It's called 'SpaTone' and it really seems to have done the trick for me. It's £6.39 for 28 sachets and I take 1 - 2 a day. You just add them to fruit juice (have to add it to something with Vit C in it). It looks like water and doesn't taste of anything. I got mine in Boots and I think Holland and Barratt sell it too.
Give it a go, it won't do you any harm xxxx

Nice to know I'm not the only one. I was getting a bit worried as all the baby books etc say how well you should be feeling in the second trimester and witter on about catching up on sleep when I can't sleep at night and am exhausted all day!!!

Hiya Bubbleone

Thanks for that I will give it a go and see if I improve.

Hiya Skidoo

I am the same as you. I also had people telling me how I should be feeling now and I just dont feel like Im on top of the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back