Noisy neighbours

bbee

Reaction score
im feeling a little off today and i just want to sleep. my next door neighbours have let there kids loose in the garden and they are SCREAMING, like top of there lungs screaming, youd think they are being attacked or something its ridiculous. i just want to go round there and tell them to shut the f*** up! its been all day! is there any need to scream at a game of tig? gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shall i go round? would you go round? what do i do!:( this stuff doesnt usually bother me but when the whole street can hear them and you can actually see people shutting there windows its ridiculous!!!
sorry for the rant!!
xxx

It s annoying when you want to sleep , but kids are loud !!!!

they are never usually this loud! its unacceptable how loud they are screaming at a game of tig. my parents never let me scream that loud when i was playing in the garden! i just want to sleep!!! x x

Kids are kids! I can see it being very very annoying though. When theres no need to be thst loud xxx

They've clearly never been told the story 'the boy who cried wolf'. I know kids can be loud but there's no need! I think I was born in the wrong century, sometimes I think children should be seen and not heard :D x

If it is a one off I wouldn't as not like them. We were woken the other morning by the neighbours teenager practising badly on his electric guitar and drum kit 07.30 not impressed it was a one off so I left it as his parents were out. If it happens again I am over there.

Mmm I know they're being noisy bbee, but children are children and they can be super loud. I wouldn't go round and complain uess it was at an unreasonable time of day when children should be asleep (not babies of course)
They have to let off some steam sometimes. We've all been there! :)
Xx

They've calmed down now thank god! I understand children are children but I don't think they should be allowed to scream and shout that loud! Especially in this sort of area, other people are trying to enjoy bbqs and it's hard when there are children screaming that loud! I was in me bedroom asleep and I could hear them through ear plugs! I was always told off as a child if I was too loud! Luckily someone else actually went round and complained! My other neighbour has a newborn so I feel for her too!
Sorry for the rant lol, feeling irritated today! Even my dog and his squeaky toy are driving me up the wall!!xxx

Haha, see I'm the 'noisy neighbour' ere apparently. Downstairs (live in a flat) always knock and complain because we use our light switches . Not excessively just use them like normal people and god forbid if I use the toilet through the night! It's mental haha.. So worried what they will behave like when baby is here :S

I'm not comparing you btw :). They're just the complete opposite of the scale to your neighbours! Feel like we can't relax and just live haha. Getting carpets done soon so hopefully they will shut up! X

Lol that must be irritating!!
I used to be the noisy neighbour too so I guess I can't really complain to them :p I used to have that many parties that my neighbours moved away :l feel terrible about it now! Xxx

I think it's just children for you . A couple of weeks ago I could here the children playing at 8am in the morning from my bedroom which is at the front on a Sunday.

God you should come in my house with my two babies then! Their my own though so I love their noise as their doing their job in being children and having FUN!!!

Lol I don't mind kids having fun and giggling and stuff, doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just found it extremely irritating that they were just screaming, not giggling, screaming! It was just over loud and annoying, and it couldn't have just been me thinking that because someone went round and complained! I'm never one to complain, but that was too loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back