names for your neighbours!

i only have 1 that weve named and thats the crazy cleaning lady i seen her clean her windows at 5 am and man was she fast

i've paula and ronan a lovely couple :/ but my ma has a mad mary! :) xxx

Thankfully we dont have any close neighbours, but the people on the complex infront of us are called the numptys, theyre crazy.. the wife screams and shouts throws stuff out the windows and beats her husband (hes crazy too) and the bloke only does his gardening in the dark. He tryed to spray me with his hose last year cos i shouted at him unfortunately it was a piddly hose and probably would of reached further if he'D just peed himself Also they sit on there balcony opposite our balcony and everytime we laugh she laughs!.. Theyve finally moved away after arguments with others on there complex. .but i will miss their entertainment. We have the farm lady round the corner as its a farm and then crazy ali... cos his names ali and hes crazy. :D Dontcha love neighbours :D

The f****g w*****rs upstairs!

They're so loud and their children stamp and scream all day long. 3 years it's been going on and getting worse and worse, and now I'm on maternity leave and have to listen to them all the live long day, I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Right now there's just so much stamping and banging, and the children are still up, they're only young, they should be in bed, argghhhhhh!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back