No work for me till after Christmas!

Wooo hooo!!!! I have been watching for news - I've been worried about you. I'm so pleased, this is fantastic news. :D :cheer:
I have a vindictive little voice in my head that says 'Ha! I bet the school wishes they listened and took better care of you now!'.
I hope you can just chill out completely now. What a great time of year to be off - staying inside in the warmth with a cup of tea :)
:hug: :hug:

Yay :cheer: You need this rest hun, your work seems really mean :(

timsmom said:
She's been off colour for a few weeks and finally went to the doctors last week. They did some blood tests and her blood count came back at 6. We used to transfuse ayone with a hb level of 7 or below but not so in Mid Wales it would appear.

This suggests that she has a bleed somewhere and it's very worrying. Could be an ulcer or colitis or quite possibly a tumour. (Her father died of stomach cancer and she's terrified she has the same) She has been rushed through fpr a colonoscopy this afternoon ant 1.45pm so I'm hoping we know more tonight.

Its just another thing to worry about really. I'm feeling very emotional at the moment and possibly after Christmas I will take some time off with stress or the like. I need a break but I won't feel any better if I have stuff I am still worrying about.

Thanks for the post, there are some really ,lovely people on here

Thats terrible i hope shes ok. It sounds like you need to start taking it easy too. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone!

Today I have organised all my school resources and this afternoon I'm going to scan a load of them in so I can recycle the paper and folders - trying to clear the nursery and I can't see myself going back to work for at least a couple of years to be honest.

Spare room is a STATE at the moment - full of my teaching crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back