Ready for Christmas?

debecca

Reaction score
Our tree is up, presents are bought and wrapped, cards are written and sent and I've got the Christmas music on.

Can you tell I've been signed off work for two weeks? :roll:

well done you!!! i was off sick in november so i did most of mine then!!! apart from posting the cards and the tree!!!!! :D

Good to see you are all organised. I have just finished all my xmas shopping so i just need to wrap the presents now. My tree is only a fibre optic one so i just plug it in so now effort involved. :D

Woohoo! Wanted to get our tree and decs up this weekend but too tired today. Will see how tomorrow is :D Can't wait though :D

tree went up about 3 weeks ago lol
presents are all wrapped and cards are wrote out,
got all the food except turkey and xmas pudding :)
manda xx

Yup, I'm so organised :D I think it's my motherly instincts kicking in :lol:
All the shopping was finished in november, they're all wrapped now and ready to go. Cards were sent on thursday. Tree is up and I don't need to get any food because we go to my Mams :D

Wow!
You wonderwomen wanna come and do mine?

My house is a tip, we are trying to get all our DIY done in time for christmas so I cant put the tree up until the worst of it is done. :(

I LOVE christmas too, its all gonna be a big rush tho now....never mind next year will be amazing with our lil family!

:cheer:

i love xmas

tree is up, presents wrapped 8)

just cards to write and a couple of things to get which i will get later :D

Hehe, not a sign of any Christmas decorations in my house. Most of my belongings are slowly being packed ready for the move in the New Year.

Hubby and I have decided to have a quiet Christmas and not buy each other presents. Nor are we spending a fortune on everyone else. I've spent about £130 all up for everything. We are inviting parents over for Christmas day but plan to go out walking on Exmoor somewhere for most of it and eat in the evening.

I've written cards to post as its also a handy way of letting people know our new address and baby if they don't already know.

Other than that, it'll pass us by quietly. Saving for baby and other things are taking priority this year.

Oh Clarey, my house is still a tip, don't get me wrong, it's just that I've changed my priorities slightly and done all the Christmas stuff to put off tidying the spare room :rotfl:

God, it's a state in here, and every time I come in I'm distracted by the puter. My husband says he's gonna remove the fuse.. :evil:

tree is up and presents wrapped - still waiting for a couple of things for my neice and nephew but just about done now :)

Need to blow up some balloons and get them up though

Our lounge now looks like Santa's Grotto once again! Love it! It took more than 4 hours but it's so worth it :D :D

We've bought most of the presents now, only a few cards left to send and still have a few bits to buy for James' stocking.

I haven't a clue when the decorations are going up, we've got James birthday party next weekend, and his real birthday the following friday so that's dominating my thoughts at the moment.

We've decided the outlaws are having xmas dinner at ours this year. MIL is going to bring the birds already cooked (a stuffed chicken, inside a duck, inside a turkey! :shock: ) and the xmas pudding, so I've just got the sort out the roasties and veg and stuff.
I'm so relieved I don't have to cook the mutant birds, I've never even cooked a roast dinner before! I was having visions of everyone being in bed on boxing day with food poisoning :rotfl:

DebbieM said:
Our lounge now looks like Santa's Grotto once again! Love it! It took more than 4 hours but it's so worth it :D :D

pics??

I am sort of ready

managed to do loads of xmas shopping yesterday which I am pleased about

Need to clean the house and out the tree up but its not going up till the 12th. My sis and my nephew are coming to help I think.

Need to do my cards but I will do that this week

I have my tree up and that is it. No presents, no cards, no booze or food, the inlaws arrive on 21st and my house looks like a bomb hit.

Im nearly ready...

cards all written and being posted tonight

presents all bought and wrapped

mince pies bought and being eaten :lol: :dance:

will put tree and decorations up on the 12th :cheer:

phew! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

mince pies bought and being eaten

That's why we always leave the food shopping till the last minute. we'd just eat it, if it was here now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back