Rather embarrasing but honest symtoms that i need help with...

Ems

Reaction score
Ladies...this is major TMI but im desperate to get some thoughts and opinions..Since a week ago i have been getting moderate "loose bowls" not diahreha but quite alot lose to normal. again TMI i know!!

Did anyone have these symtoms when pregnant or is this a sign of the big bag horrible :witch: on her way...I am 4 days late now!

Thanks girls!

Well i have been going between loose to constipated. AF due today. I have quite a few signs. Oh it's a stressful tiome isn't it. Good luck. Have you done a test yet? xx

Favourite symptom website:

"Diarrhea in very early pregnancy is a result of the rising hormone levels, predominantly progesterone."

Nope - No test till tomorrow but...I have one in my bag..:whistle:

You've got fab willpower to not test with it calling your name from your bag :lol:

xxx

Ladies....I couldn't wait and took a trip to the loo and tried my hardest to pee out a bit of wee......I got my :bfp:

The pink lines came up pretty quick...I am shaking so much...I want to give as much symptom stories for you ladie as this website has bought so much encourgement to me.

I will post my BFP on the other thread...

xxxx

Woohoo!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

That is wonderful news!!!! Hope you have a fantabulous evening with your OH tonight!!!

Congratulations :yay:. I'm currently 9 DPO and imagining everything is a possible symptom, so here's another one to add to the list. Counting down the days till I can test!

Toni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back