no symptoms in 2week wait and bfp!

toscacat

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had no or very few symptoms in two week wait and still got their bfp? Just after some encouragement!

I thought AF was on her way tbh, as I had all the usual symptoms that she was about to rear her ugly head. The only difference I had was some strange uncomfortable sensations in my uterus, which I think was implantation. Other than that I felt the same as I did every month.

Fx for you

XX

my boobs felt heavy but nothing else x

I Was so sure AF was coming i did not test till a week late... i had no idea i was pregnant!

No symptoms of af for me which I thought was strange & made me test. Only thing I noticed was I needed to pee more xx

Yep this time i had no symptoms except slightly emotional 2 days before AF due, then missed period, after that feeling hot when i woke in the morning and needing to wee a lot in the night! But until i tested (3 days late) i assumed i was out!

Xx

The only thing I noticed was that I was really hungry the week before and I

oopps sent that before Id finished somehow lol....

.... anyway, I only noticed becuase Id been doing Slimming World and really struggled to keep to it that week because I was so hungry. Apart from that I had nothing, boobs fine, no sickness, not overly tired, not going to the toilet anymore than usual. I actually had all the signs that AF was well and truely on its way and even had a small bleed a few days before I was due on so was absolutely convinced I was out. We were both completely gobsmacked when we got our BFP that weekend so yes be encouraged it can happen. Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

I had no symptoms, I just poas because I felt like it lol.

Lipped will hold on to these stories and hope that Tuesday af stays away then its the first month I have truly felt in the running in 9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back