symptoms only in the evenings...

vid_81

Reaction score
I seem to have some symptoms (twinges, headache and lower backaches) only in the evenings. In the mornings, I feel very fresh and absolutely normal. Every morning I am convinced I am not pregnant and every evening I am convinced I am!! :wall2:

Has anyone who had a BFP had a similar experience? xxx

ooh I don't know but will be interested to see some answers on this one.

good luck xxxxx

I just felt generally crappy. I had (and sadly still have) breakouts. I was so sleepy I'd said if I wasn't pg then I was going to get checked for anemia or thyroid. What are your main symptoms hun? Sometimes your body gives the game away and you suspect you are fairly early on xx

I had a lot of symptoms a couple of days ago - twinges, mettalic taste in mouth, fatigue, sleeplessness, breakout and CM (usually I dont have any). And now, all my symptoms have disappeared (10DPO now)... I feel absolutely fine (except for a headache). My temps havent risen yet, no implantation bleed or pain (last month I had a CP and had implantation pain, bleed and dip and then a rise in temp).

So not at all hopeful this month :( AF is due on Tuesday - hope she just comes on time and I can move on to next month soon...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back