No Signs At All?

bethanyann

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Was just wondering how likely it is to have the baby without having any signs in the lead up to early labour at all?

I'm due this time next week and have had absolutely NO signs at all that the baby wants to show up any time soon. Baby isn't engaged, not lost any plug, don't feel sick, not having BHs, tbh - if my back isn't aching / baby isn't kicking, I don't even feel pregnant!!

I've just been feeling crap all day thinking there is NO way this baby will be on time :-( So thought I'd ask if anyone does ever get no signs before labour in a half hearted attempt to keep my spirits up :lol:

xxx

I think some people can actually have there babies without having any signs what so ever!! Im due on the 3rd December didn't know you had the same EDD as me tbh lol.

I have been having a lot of braxton hicks since yesterday though and backache is that a early sign of labour :S?

i had no signs with my daughter and she was 4 days late. I had no braxton hicks, no sickness or upset belly, no plug that i noticed and no bloody show. The only thing that happened was i woke up with contractions about 4am and had a lot of runny clear discharge and went to straight to hospital as i was in labour so it can happen

a lot can happen in a week!! i dont think i want any signs lol just want to go into labour so i dont have time to stress over it! x

I m due in 3 days and not lost plyg and baby only 3/5 engaged hve bn haning bhs for weeks so i cant take that as a sign so im getting no real signs either x

Think first babies are always stubborn. they have to be fully cooked now though Surelyy.

my 1st i had no signs my waters just broke, same with the 5th, induced with 2nd, 3rd was prem and waters had been gone since 22 weeks at 33 weeks i had diareah then he was born, 4th turned up to be induced to be found in labour, so no warnings really with 4 out of 5. so it can all of a sudden happen.

im 3 days over... also had no signs.... but im still here in tri 3.... without the bundle of joy in my arms.....

im hoping it gets a riggle on cos its driving me insane now!! but my mdiwfe did say things can just happen whenever without any signs.....

hmmm... i hope she is right!!

xxx

Thanks girls, it's nice to hear that some time you don't have signs, though I'm still not holding my breath :) Just had a good old cry to the husband - evidently my hormones want some attention today!! :-D

Charlene - I didn't realise we had the same due date either!! I wonder who will go first - my money is on you! :-D

xxx

ooh great that you have the same due date, means double labour watch for the rest of us - yayyy

Good luck girls (sorry can't help on the labour signs advice!)

Thanks girls, it's nice to hear that some time you don't have signs, though I'm still not holding my breath :) Just had a good old cry to the husband - evidently my hormones want some attention today!! :-D

Charlene - I didn't realise we had the same due date either!! I wonder who will go first - my money is on you! :-D

xxx

I dont think i will go before you :D this baby does NOT want out! he didn't want to be made and he dosen't want out how lovely ha ha x

Don't fret Bethanyann, my mum told me (coz I was whingeing about my lack of signs) that she didn't have any signs at all with me & I was born on my due date xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back