No sign of MS...

Danti

Reaction score
I don't know whether I should be worried about this or rejoicing but I've had no morning sickness what so ever! Felt nauseas once or twice but I suffer with IBS which makes me feel like that anyway. I've not really had any other symptoms either. Just sore boobs and moody-ness...

So am I lucky or should I be panicking? :S

some get morning sickness and some dont, apparently. i worry when i dont feel sick too. probably the symptoms u get from ibs could be similar to early pregnancy symptoms so you dont notice it as much. im finding iv got more of an upset stomach than usual in the morning, tmi sorry! so think it effects everyone differently x

I wouldn't worry some ladies just don't get it so you must be one of the lucky ones, either that or it's saving itself to hit you with at full force over the next couple of weeks!! Xx

Never had it, no nausea, no vomiting, nothing, not once with my singletons xx

I didn't start getting nauseas until Sunday (7weeks), so maybe give it a few more days and it might kick in. If not u might be a lucky one. xx

I hardly had morning sickness prob had a period of 2 weeks where I felt a bit off but was never sick abs never had it again! So don't worry too much x

i never had it really either and now my lo is 5months. nothing to worry about in my experience x

Dont worry hun! I havent had any sign of nausea or sickness. Just count urself very lucky! :)

Thank you ladies! I can relax a bit now and just count my blessing that I'm not chucking up every morning, noon or eve!

My boob's are extremely sore and giving off a lot of heat! Anyone else have this? My OH has been using them to warm his hands xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back