What symptoms did you have first?

Trio

Reaction score
I'm now 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant and dont have any major symptoms except for seriously sore and large ( well for me anyway - i'm only small normally!!) boobs, no morning sickness or cravings yet, actually am feeling very moody so maybe thats to do with the pregnancy !! :twisted:

so what symptoms have you had and when did they start for you?? :hug:

Oooh symptom spotting. Love it :D

At 3 weeks I had the following:

tiredness
nausea (although I'm never sure how much of this is in my head :lol:)
serious AF-style backache
that dizzy/headrush feeling but even when sitting down
a feeling of sort of fullness/stretching in what i presume is my uterus.

by 5 weeks I had added the following:

nipples that felt like someone had gone at them with a cheesegrater
nausea that was definitely NOT in my head :lol:
constipation (oh joy)
cramps, twinges and stretchy pains in my abdomen
serious bloating

Tiredness seems to have been the one overriding one in early pregnancy (weeks 3-6) for me I think. But everybody's different. I didn't have that many tangible symptoms so was constantly poking my nerps to make sure they still hurt (they did) and things have changed even now, my nips don't hurt so much but my boobs are sore when lying on them, I have all sorts of weird stretchy pains but the tiredness comes and goes.

Pregnancy is flippin weird!

yep- now you come to mention it tiredness is on my list too- have been going to bed at 9pm every night :lol:

i feel bloated and full but i think thats cos i'm eating so much!! :moon:

buddabun said:
Oooh symptom spotting. Love it :D

nipples that felt like someone had gone at them with a cheesegrater
nausea that was definitely NOT in my head :lol:
constipation (oh joy)

Pregnancy is flippin weird!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im mainly very tired,
have a hugemongus appitite, (for once hubby is struggling to keep up with me!)
bloated and feel pants!
the lovely constipation that we are blessed with! (pure orange juice is a good mover!)
Boobs that ache when running, walking ahh sod it when ever I lift me arms they hurt!
Mood swings, oh yes gotta love the mood swings **watches hubby running for the door as i look for something else to lob at him!!

Isnt pregnancy such a dignified thing!!!

oh I have to add - complete loss of appetite. and as I am normally a taurean who loves her food i was most peeved.

my relationship with food has completely changed over the last 2 months or so. I now choose what to eat purely on the basis of 'what is going to go down easiest, fill me up for longest (wahey) and stop the queasiness for a while'. I have to eat every couple of hours or I go completely green and I can't eat anything but bulk and carbs. Although tonight I managed jacket potato with cheese beans and corn... I haven't actually felt 'hunger' in forever!

I miss being able to go out to dinner and not have my stomach roll at everything on the menu. I want to be a greedy bint again *stamps feet*

well im still at starting posts but in last few days my boobs and nipples have gone from being normal ish to very very full and bouncy!! nipples now hurting - and i too keep prodding them all day to make sure they still hurt :lol:
no nausea or sickness yet
very bloated feeling
very gassy - especially burping a lot
stretchy cramps/pains but not all the time - hate it when I cant feel them
sleepy - more so in the mornings upon waking. I can stay up late quite easily :sleep:
not too moody yet but emotional is creeping in on me - im on edge of crying at lots of things on tv at moment - best example is watched relocation relocation relocation and the couple managed to get the house thanks to phil and kirsty and I cried like a baby!!!! wtf??
i can eat a lot but then again I always could.
veins on my right boob very noticable but not so much so on my left. werid.
peeing a lot too

I keep remembering ones. I have been Gassy Gasserson for a couple of months now too! I'm not normally your wallflower type but the sheer quality of burps I have produced have been something the most hardened squaddies would be proud of... And I'm not even going to start on t'other end :oops:

And yes, I have been crying a lot too :lol: Stuff has me on the verge of tears. Stuff that's not even tear-jerking. And even READING about birth or labour makes me cry when the person gets their baby in the end :lol: Pathetic really.

Oh and my areolas have darkened a teeny bit. And those weird bumpy glands are rather prominent. Quite scary actually! :lol:

Now you all have a lovely mental image of buddabun's baps :lol:

on the topic of boobage, talk about heavy melons!!!! one of mine has grown with a nipple the size of a side plate, whilest the other has grown but the nipples still the same original size! so annoying!!

Bottom wind Oh my word, Im blowing myself out bed most the time!!!

Oooo, symptom spotting...fab! :lol:

At 3 weeks:

Felt dizzy and weird
Start to wee more
Tired and lethargic
Boobs starting to get sore.

At 5 weeks:

SO tired I can barely see sometimes!
Boobs hurt
Feel sick nearly all the time (all hail ginger biscuits!)
Weeing ALL the time
Strange feelings and twinges in my uterus
Have to eat every 2 hours otherwise feel really ill
Can't eat savoury foods as they make me :puke:
Can't eat junk foods cos they make me :puke: too
Craving healthy stuff, although can't eat apples as the acidity makes me want to :puke: can't bloody win!!
Although I'm eating more I can't eat a big meal or I feel really bloated.
No constipation but definitely not as regular as I was
Hot flushes
VERY gassy :oops: Thank god for 3 dogs to blame it on!!! :rotfl:

Blimey...that's a long list!

LOL ooh ooh, can I add 'weeing loads' to my 3w list as well please.

Clearly the 'pregnancy brain' has stopped me remembering ANYTHING tonight

buddabun said:

I think pregancy brain could be the biggest thing!!!!!!! I often wonder into the kitchen and forget wht I went in for!

Rock-Angel said:
buddabun said:

I think pregancy brain could be the biggest thing!!!!!!! I often wonder into the kitchen and forget wht I went in for!

ummmm i think im familiar with this side effect!! :lol:

Hia

Everytime I have fallen pregnant I knew because:

I would fall asleep in the strangest places....i.e. on the loo at work! :oops: :oops: :oops:

My boobs felt like they wanted to explode :? :?

and finally I wanted rip my BF's head off!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Because of this however, I find out really stupidly early (3 weeks with BFP), so I already feel like I have been pregnant forever!!!

Now I have the following:

Massive (or more massive) boobs with sore and itchy nipples :clap:
nausea :puke:
tiredness that comes on suddenly :sleep:
stretching pains :(
cravings - for Banana Crunch Corners in particular :dance:
Cannot stand the thought of - Mushrooms, pickled cabbage (previously my faves) :puke: :puke:
emotional wreck! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Still peeing for Britain! :shakehead:

Oh the joys!!!

felt sick with all mine from 4 or 5 weeks. with my first i had incredibly sore boobs. this time my boobs are just fine- the worst symptom this time has been bloating and wind! hmm, very unladylike! started from about 4DPO!!!!

oh gosh i almost forgot- EXTREME FATIGUE! i am unbelievably tired and have been since before my BFP!

Boobs are bigger, tummy a bit achy and a bit moody but apart from that and the odd notion to drop off for half an hour every day at work, I am my normal self! Phew. No sickness (fingers crossed) and still have energy for riding, rowing and gym, but that's probably why I have been seen to drool over my keyboard at about 2pm every afternoon........ ha ha ha.

Although today I started crying about Enid Blyton books and have got a strange notion to start an antiquarian collection of Famous Fives for baby............ but not new ones, old antique ones. Very specific with my needs here. Mmmm, maybe not as normal as I thought....

Ooooo...can I just add:

Horrendous mood swings from wanting to kill someone to crying uncontrollably at crap tv and
Brain has left the building!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back