No real movement?!

DawnWallington

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I havent felt much movement today, if any? How long should I leave it until I phone the hospital?? My midwife told me if I dont feel her then they should monitor me?? What do you suggest?

Dawn x

I think you should ring at any time even if it is just for reassurance, it's only a phonecall and it's why they're there! Plus it'll probs get bubs moving, sod's law :p

Have you tried the cold drink/sugary food approch to get LO moving? Sometimes my bab has a day where all she seems to do is sleep, then she'll have 2 days of having a party in my stomach :S Maybe your bab is just having a lie in :D

xxxx

Alex is pretty quite during the day but always sugar gets him moving x

same here.. My LO has one day a week where he doesn't move much.. I found the other night i had a hot chocolate and he was moving like a trooper.. I think if you don't feel right give ur mw a call.. There's no harm and they will then tell you what to do x

Your meant to feel 10 separate movements a day. I find lying on my side gets him going. I didn't have any movements yesterday morning so they put me on a ctg machine to monitor him and that's how they found out I'm contracting!! Still no labour though! If your worried give mw a call x x

have u been doing anything different today? i dont feel noodle when im up and about in work, only went im sat down doing nothing, i find a shockingly cold glass of water gets him going to as well as laceys mummy says lying on my side xxxx

my LO is having a verrrry quiet day today compared to some! everytime i eat or drink she moves so im not worrying too much, but if you are concerned id call the midwife xx

I have seen my lil one kicking when I have bananas and sit with my feet up. Do try that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back