Worrying...

jayx2

Reaction score
So never got to bed til half 5 this morning was in total agony with heartburn & vomiting :( so never got out my bed til 12 & I haven't felt any movement from my little guy should I be worrying or not I know they say the movement isn't as much when your this far on how long should I wait to call midwife if I dont feel anything?

Last edited:
Have you tried giving him a little poke or drinking something cold or eating something sweet?? Does he have a routine as such? XX

Yea I'm sittin with a cold glass of water & I had a bar of chocolate there hoping the sugar will get him moving .. he usually wakes me up with his rolling around crazy

I'm thinking hes maybe just havin a lazy day hes just gave me a good old kick in the ribs thank god for that dont believe it but at least I can keep an eye on movement now.. cheeky baby :) x

I'd try the 'tricks' first... Cold drink, sugary snack. Then sit still and really pay attention to your bump, see if you can feel any movement. Maybe given that an hour or so, if no movement after that I'd try get in touch with mdwif / hospital for a check... Baby is probably just sleeping, but always best to get checked if you are worried. Gdd luck. Xx

Yea I'm sittin with a cold glass of water & I had a bar of chocolate there hoping the sugar will get him moving .. he usually wakes me up with his rolling around crazy

I'm thinking hes maybe just havin a lazy day hes just gave me a good old kick in the ribs thank god for that dont believe it but at least I can keep an eye on movement now.. cheeky baby :) x

Great!! Little kicker!! :)

I worry like that and then when I do she moves around little beggars :) Ive also found that when Im tired or not too good she tends to be the same and quiet but still you always worry about them more than yourself. If you do have any concerns maybe just as well to make a call and speak to a proffesional least puts your mind at rest! XXX

When I was really constipated Albert went very quiet cos of the spasms I got in my bump. I think it frightens them into not moving sometimes. Glad he's been moving hun xxxxxxxx

Im thinking its maybe just cos Im feeling a bit run down and tired hes feeling the same but I swear since I wrote this hes back to his usual self think they just like to give u a scare cheeky babies keeping us on our toes lol x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back