No party for 1st birthday?

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi,.just wanted opinions - i dont plan on having a party, we probably will go out somewhere child friendly so he can have fun but i dont want to spend loads of money on entertainers etc, he wont even remember!
Everyone in my NCT group is planning to have one but i dont want to.
Am i alone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I want one, OH doesn't. I don't mean anything big just friends over for cake and simple games maybe with a theme like pirates.

I don't think we will - I think a little family outing somewhere will be nice though.

We just got the family together at my mil and made a cake a bit of food, he loved having everyone together. Didnt cost much either.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

I think it is best to save big parties for when they are older, we will prob just have close family over and do something nice just our little family. We are doing a joint thing with all the nct girls for all our lo's birthdays tho!!
xxx

Def save the big parties for when they are older as they will want one every year and believe it costs a bomb! With my eldest we had a family get together at our house, buffet, cake, drinks etc and some present opening. It was nice for her 1st birthday - certainly didn't go mad. I'm just working out what to do for my elder DD's 5th birthday - she wants all her class mates there! Her party last year with all of her nursery class cost me around £200 all in - but that doesn't include a present/presents! Way too much IMHO! X

My friends have all done it and I know they will think it odd if I don't for Will but there is part of that thinks it's not worth the money. Then again they only have a first birthday once x

Did birthday tea's for the boys first birthdays decorated the house made cakes and just had friends and family will probably do the same for Rhea xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back