No Movement Today

kkibble

Reaction score
It has started to concern me that I have not felt baby move all day. I have tried the usual chocolate, walks and patting tummy but nothing. I am 37 + 3 days. Do you think I should call my midwife or wait until the morning?

hi,

I would call your midwife or labour ward and just ask for some advise. I was told to keep count of movement from 34 weeks and if i do not get enough to call them.

Baby is prob just resting up but better to call just for a bit of reassurance :hug:

i'd def give your midwife a call hun, even if it's just to put your own mind at rest.

I was told by my midwife to count 10 kicks a day at least, sometimes though when were busy we dont notice the little kicks so try sit in quiet room after really cold drink and just concentrate and see if LO kicks.

xxx

i would defo call midwife, it wil fi nothing else give you peace of mind :D

I agree with everyone else, Call your MW even if its just to easy your mind a bit hunnie. :hug:

i would def call mw or hospital hun just tp be checked over

Hiya Kibble, just wondering how you are and if LO had given you a good kick yet? hope everything ok hun :hug: :hug:

Thank you all for your advice. I have just got back from hospital and heartbeat was detected but I have still no movement. However, the trace did detect movement. They are sending me for a scan next week as there is a skip in the babies heartbeat which they said is quite common 1 in 100?

Thank you all for your concern and support.

Glad you went and got checked.

I do not know much about about the heatbeats, i hope the scan goes well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya have you tried sitting in a quiet room drinking ice cold water?
Baby should hopefully feel the cold and move a little to avoid it :)

Glad everything was ok :hug: , good luck for the scan next week.

kkibble said:
Thank you all for your advice. I have just got back from hospital and heartbeat was detected but I have still no movement. However, the trace did detect movement. They are sending me for a scan next week as there is a skip in the babies heartbeat which they said is quite common 1 in 100?

Thank you all for your concern and support.

:hug: glad you ok, sorry cant offer any advice re heartbeat but it's good docs don't seem overly concerned, i think a lot of little probs like that tend to sort themselves out in LO's.

let us know how the scan goes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back