no movement at 19 weeks

kurl23

Reaction score
no movement at 19weeks n im starting to get worried?? as this ever happend to any 1?? any advice

I didn't feel any movement until the day of my 20 week scan, when i was actually 20+6. Even then it wasn't anything regular, just light flicking. Everyone is different, and I wouldn't worry if I were you (I know easier said than done). Sometimes the position of your placenta can cushion movements if it's at the front xx

I was late feeling movements too hun, I felt the odd fluttering sensations (which could be mistaken for wind) - but I don't think I felt actual movement until about 22 weeks. My midwife said with a first baby, you tend to start to feel movement between 18 and 23 weeks.

If you're worried though, you can always call your midwife.

I pretty much felt nothing till 21 weeks pregnant... and then it was like a kicking explosion. Don't worry, you will feel him/her soon enough then you will be back here telling us he/she wont stop lol

Lisa x

It wasn't till a while after my 20week scan I felt movement, had maybe felt a few lil bubbles. But nothing that was an unmistakeable baby movement. My baby has always been quite a lazy baby as I would call it, never had loads of big movements. Up untill about 30weeks. Then it has it's wee moments. But it depends on placenta positioning and babies positioning. I spoke to my midwife about it, and she explained that baby is lying head down facing inwards, so it's back it to me. So it's kicks and punches have been inwards.

I was nearly 24 weeks when I started feeling flutters, it has only been in the last 2 weeks or so that I have had regular, full on kicks

I didn't feel my first kick until after my 20 week scan x

I didn't feel any movements until the day of my 20 week scan , even when I could see the baby moving and kicking on the screen I could not feel anything . Then that night I felt my first kick xx

I'm 20 weeks, and only just feeling flutters now. Still saw baby kicking away on the screen the other day though!!

I didn't get any movement until about 22 weeks and even then it was about another week or 2 until I felt any more x

I didn't feel anything until around 21 weeks.. It depends on the positions of your placenta sometimes too, and if your placenta is at the front (anterior), it cushions movements..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back