No more TTCing for me :(

Anna B

Reaction score
I moved out today. :cry:
Paul has told me several times in the time we have been together to move out, this was the fifth. I couldn't take all the messing with my head anymore, so I have gone. All my stuff is in my parents garage, and I'm back in my old bedroom.
He rang me earlier and asked me to come back, says he didn't expect me to actually go and that he didn't mean it. I'm not running straight back, I can't cope with him being an ass, and getting over Oliver, I'll explode!

So, if I'm not pregnant this month, thats it, no baby for me in the forseeable future. :cry:

:hug:
Don't know what to say hun except that it always works out as it should in the end :hug:

omg hun im so sorry i hope you can work things out men can be such gits sometimes i had the opisite with my hubby when we lost the baby he was in bits and i was fine and couldnt understand why he was so upset. (im not cold hearted just the way i grieve)
if you need to chat im here
:hug: :hug: :hug:
manda x

Thanks girls, everyone here is so great.

I'll keep coming back here til I know if I'm pregnant or not this month, but if I'm not, I may not be back, I think it will be too much to bear seeing all the BFPs and knowing I have no way to get one now.

I do wish everyone the best of luck TTCing, and with their pregnancies, I couldn't be happier for all of you, it will be me one day, just not yet. :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sometimes men suck hunny.....maybe things really will work out....things happen for a reason, and u will get a BFP someday sweetheart

sorry to hear anna i kn men can be total muppets (insert your own word there)

ive recently had a huge bust up with my OH to the point where i walked out.
but weve talked things thru and back to normal now.

its best to get everything out in the open so u know where u stand.
hope it gets sorted soon. :hug:

Best wishes hun :hug:

And I hope you either sort it out with paul, or someday in the not too distant future meet the man of your dreams, and are back on here telling us you are ttc again or even pg :hug: :hug:

So don't rush into anything but probably this is not goodbye for good by any means :hug:

Hi anna,

im so sorry to hear whats going on at the moment in your life and with your recent loss must make this all the harder.
Im not defending your OH but may be being the way he has is his way of dealing with what happened and still affectihng him. Saying that though there is no need to be so off with you and treat you that way as it happened to you too.

I hope you can work things out asnd if you dont, i hope you can both move on with your lives. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back