No March baby for me then

rosey

Reaction score
So defo no march baby, my due date of 23rd march was so long ago! Didn't want an April/ Easter baby but I guess it's not my choice huh?
9 days over now and this pregnancy is losing the excitement, I don't like my days to revolve around waiting, "is today going to be the day/ will tonight I wake up in labour?" doubtful!
Am scared that this baby will have grown even more and that I will be giving birth to a 10 pound plus, ouch....
Anyways I got the hospital tomz where induction will be discussed and a sweep offered (although I don't see the point in a sweep?) I might create and carry on until they agree to induce me tomz maybe? Suppose it depends on how stern the midwives are?

oh hun, i know how you feel my first baby was supposed to born in march and i was induced 4th april and had him on the 5th :shakehead: babies can be very stubborn at times :) fx your not waiting to much longer xxx

Bet u are fed up Hun, look at it this way they will only come when they are ready and when your body's ready. I was 10 days over last time so I'm just expecting to go over this time. They can only leave u another 6 days max so u will most defiantly waking up to your baby next weekend. Xxxxxx

I've got a potentially useless sweep tomorrow and am going to have a breakdown and beg for induction tomorrow as well. I know I'm not over term but I can't handle all this pain any more and I don't want to go over.

The best of luck for tomorrow hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, good luck for tomz baby brain :)

April is a bettre month anyway, but I am biased I was born in April lol :) xxxx

Hope your babba makes an appearance soon xx

Coolbeans when do you get seen?

Tomorrow too, not sure what time the midwife is coming but hopefully she will call me in the morning. I'm expecting her to do a sweep and then go from there. Let's hope tomorrow brings good news for both of us xx

Good luck girls, this will hopefully be one busy week for labour threads, there's so many of us that have had enough one way or the other xxxxxxxx

Lots of action for tomorrow then! Fx girls wunder who's going to have the first April baby xxxx

Yeah let's hope we all pop at once! Am
Not holding my breath for the sweep to work thou, but we shall see :)

I was over due with both my boys so know the feeling all so well, hopefully ur wee stubborn bambinos making an appearance soon :) xxx

Hope baby makes an exit soon, a sweep is what a started me off, good luck tomorrow. xx

Was it embarrassing thou nurse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back