No LH on OPK for 2 weeks

Sairswsm

Reaction score
Hi,

Im after some advice from you luverly folks please?

I am using OPKs and last month they were text book - had a LH surge when expected and 14 days later AF arrived.

This month, i started opk-ing a couple of days before LH surge was due and have tested regularly since (13 days ago!) and i havent had a single trace of LH showing on opks. Not even a faint line - at all!!

Maybe i missed the surge; if it happened early but i have always had some lines on opk.

Does anyone know why this might happen?

Thanks.xx

Hiya, it is easy to miss your surge. Have you been testing at different times of day? I know mine only seems to last a few hours so it is really easy to miss it.

It is also possible to have an occasional cycle where no ovulation occurs or to have a longer/shorter than normal cycle and then you could miss the surge that way.

Thanks for your reply 😊

I know I may have missed my surge, but im more puzzled by the fact that there is no LH showing up at all. I have tested twice a day for nearly 2 weeks now and havent had the faintest line - the control line is coming up ok. I usually have some kind of line and then it obviously darkens when my surge happens.

Im just worried now as to why i have no LH in my system. I guess i just have to hope that AF turns up on time at the weekend! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back