No labido :-(

Dawny

Reaction score
Anyone else still not got their libido back? I still don’t want DH to even look at me never mind touch me and it is really getting me down. We had such an active sex life and I loved sex, but since finding out I was pregnant we both where scared to do anything before the 12 week milestone (yes I know we can’t harm the baby, but we just seemed to think waiting till after we get passed the ‘safe’ period is best). We DTD once on our anniversary night and that has been it for the past three months! Wow I have never gone so long without it! :shock:

Anyone else had it disappear for so long? I really do hope we get it back, I know it’s a great and kinda an important part of showing how much we care and love each other :hug: .

We go away this Sat for a week, maybe the sea air and relaxing will bring out the rabbits in us lol!

hey dawny!
im the same at the min i cant bare him touching me kissing me or anyhing like that!! :roll:
did anyone else feel like this? :oops:

i was like this all the way through my first and am like it again my oh is quite understanding though thank god cos i dont like him even kissing me there is other ways to show your love with my first i gave him relaxing massages as long as he didnt touch me i was fine sound kinda odd doesnt it not wanting your partner to touch you

i know how you all feel i am the same, but i think my oh is coming to the end of his tether, and we are getting married in 2 weeks.

We have hardly at sex at all!!

I was so worried in the first trimester, just wanted everything to be ok so was reluctant to do it (even though its totally safe.)

We did it a few weeks back now and I started to bleed, very heavily and had to be admitted to hospital!!

It really put me off, no sex for us anymore. We are just showing each other how we feel in other ways lol

i have had no libido since the beginning, since getting my BFP we have had sex 3 times no joke. :lol:

I have felt naughty a few times, but not much...OH feels weird doing it he says, he doesnt want to hurt baby!!! But when we do make the effort, its great and feels much more sensetive :oops: (sorry TMI)

We both feel so much more in love though now we are going to be parents, its defo made us stronger

zoe c said:
I have felt naughty a few times, but not much...OH feels weird doing it he says, he doesnt want to hurt baby!!! But when we do make the effort, its great and feels much more sensetive :oops: (sorry TMI)

We both feel so much more in love though now we are going to be parents, its defo made us stronger

:cry: that is so true zoe, me and OH also feel the same, its great :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back