No idea whats going on, Grrrr!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well i am now on CD23. I have no idea if or when i OV'd. I was using OPK's up until friday from around CD12ish, and still didn't even get a faint second line. I may have missed a day or two at the beginning though. Saturday and sunday we have been so busy looking for a car i never got round to POAS. Just did one when i got in fom work and still a negative.

My last cycle was 38 days but the two before that were 28 days. They are the only cycles i've had since stopping breastfeeding.

Since the 13th we have been BD'ing every other day. So who knows. I had some EWCM about a week ago but no positive OPK. So i don't know if i have OV'd yet or not.

Do i keep on BD'ing every other day and when should i test. If my cycle was 28 days i should be due AF Saturday. But of course if it's 38 day cycle i won't be due until 2 weeks away!! And if i haven't OV'd yet god knows when AF is due.

Any ideas?

Love Laura
xx

hun im not really sure sorry i think most people would suggest waiting till your longest cycle time has passed in the meantime i would continue bd at least every other day if you cant wait that long then maybe do a test earlier but try not to be too upset if its negative as it may just be too early if this is the case maybe wait a few more days and test again
good luck hun xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Have loads of EWCM today so maybe i am ov-ing now?? Although i have already had EWCM this month and didn't get a positive OPK.

Will wait to test this afternoon though as drunk loads of tea this morning so will be too diluted.

My cycles are all over the place!

Lau x

Its quite possible to get several patches of EWCM throughout yur cycle perhaps your body was gearing up for ovulation but then stopped. Has anything happened this month which might delay it? If I was you Id take advantage of the EWCM and get BDing!! Good luck! :D

I rarely get + on OPKs, but I do Ov, as I know from temping. Are you usually regular? If so, then maybe you did but missed or didn't have a surge.

Temping is the only way to know for sure if you ov.

Well before i had my son i was reular at 30 days. I have had three cycles since stopping breastfeding him. The first two were 28 days and the last 38 days, which really threw me!!

Maybe i missed it or am just ov-ing late?? I felt like i was ov'ing around the 13-15th when i had EWCM and OV type pains and stuff, but had a negeative OPK. I guess i just have to hold out and wait, no fair :(

I am going to do an OPK later today so we shall see if that shows anyhong, but i doubt it, lol!

Thanks for the replies,
Laura

Sorry to hear you're going through this too - it really drives you crazy not knowing what's happening doesn't it? My cycles are pretty messed up too ATM - my periods only re-started in January after a m/c last August and since then I've had cycles of 33 and 57 days. Have had slight ov cramps this week but no + OPK so I don't have a clue whats going on this month either, looks like I'm in for another loooong cycle x

I know how you feel, just waiting and wating for something to happen, preferebly a BFP but even if AF comes at least you know where you are!

Well i am still getting BFN's on OPK's and HPT's!! On day 29 (of 28-38, lol).

And been feeling really crampy :cry:

xx

:hug: :hug: Aw, hope BFP or AF arrives soon hun, at least then you'll know because the waiting is definitely the hardest thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back