No idea how far gone I am, until the scan!!!

nutcase109

Reaction score
Hi everyone - just wondered if anyone had any experience of not knowing how far gone you are, until you get your scan? I personally hadnt had a period in 10 months after coming off the pill (which Id been on for 10 yrs) so i have no idea how long I have been pregnant. I also hear that PCO can cause a similar situation. Its killing me to not know - and Im dying to get my scan soon, but have to wait on a waiting list :-(

Wow, it must be so hard not knowing! Can you pinpoint any symptoms / when they started? What made you do a test?

Yeah counting back symptoms could give you a rough idea...I would hate the not knowing, as I like checking up every week, and what stage im at...I hope you get scanned soon....look on the bright side, you might get a nice surprise when you go and be further along!

Hiya, I am in a similar possition although I know within a month or two, I had the coil fitted a few months ago and my periods have been all over the place since, my last one was shorter and lighter then normal so the doctor is booking me for a dating scan but haven't had a date through for it yet, I can't wait to have a proper due date and know how far on I am!
I hope the waits over for you soon! :hug:

Ha ha! Well I did the test because I was feeling very nauseous - and a lady at my work suggested I may be pregnant (which I laughed off...whoops!) I also had sore boobs.

I hope Im not too far along! I need time to move back to Edinburgh (Im currently in london and its a nightmare!) and find a flat and a job and and and!!!!!

xx

Dont panic, you will have more than enough time!

Soon enough you will have everything done, and just be sitting around wishing for baby to come...

I remember the last 4 weeks with Lochlin...man did that drag in! This time, im just gonna enjoy every minute of being pregnant, cos my family is complete after this little one.

I am in the same position, because of PCOs. I only have a guess based on when I started to feel tired and sick, and possible conception times that seem to make sense. I have went on and one about it on different parts of this forum, but I still don't have a scan date or a midwife, and for all I know, I am out (or just about to be out) of the first trimester! It's scary and frustrating, but I guess there isn't anything we can do but wait for the letter to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back