I'm here again! - updated Scan date

mibiuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

A belated Happy New Year to you all!

Got a bit of a shock with a BFP.. :shock: :cheer: as no AF after M/C at end of November!

Hope this is a good omen as we need some luck.. :pray: so have no idea until I have my dating scan (no date as yet!) How far I am gone?

Have my scan booked for Monday 4th February @ 12.20pm so will update you on any news in the meantime!

My husband is convinced it happen New Years Day so should I be counting this day as it happened as to give me an indication of how far gone I am? Never been in this situation always could give dates before :oops:

Anyone have any ideas I will put up a ticker :)

Well congrats to all others here as well and good luck to all those trying :hug: :hug: :hug:

mibiuk

Wow, congrats thats great news. As a guesstimate, if you think it happened new years day count this as day 14 (2 weeks) and take it from there! About 5 weeks? Really happy for you.

xx

Congratulations!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Also...

mibiuk said:
"My husband is convinced it happen New Years Day"

My OH thinks he can pinpoint the exact, ahem, moment we conceived. :shock:

Anyone elses man think he knows which umm deed did the deed, so to speak.

I personally don't have a clue - other than a 2 week period when the dates show it must have happened.

:wave: congratulations we are sure conceived on new years day as well or round about, my last af was 20th december which makes me 4weeks 5 days so i would say you should get a ticker for about 5 weeks, you can always change it when you get your scan, when do you think you will get your scan?

Tadpole said:
Congratulations!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Also...

mibiuk said:
"My husband is convinced it happen New Years Day"

My OH thinks he can pinpoint the exact, ahem, moment we conceived. :shock:

Anyone elses man think he knows which umm deed did the deed, so to speak.

I personally don't have a clue - other than a 2 week period when the dates show it must have happened.

I know the day we conceived as we were using the Clear Blue fertility monitor, we only did the deed on my peak day so I know I conceived on the 4th December, the day after my dh had come back from a 5 day stag. I dragged him upstairs screaming 'i've got an egg'!

xx

Thanks for all your kind words and tips on ticker times, I will put one on now and change accordingly..

With regards my scan I imagine should be in the next two weeks max.. owing to previous ectopic.. they were quick last time and hubby works for the trust so he will keep an eye on appointment for me!

Thank you all once again :hug: :hug:

mibiuk

PS how do i add a ticker :( cant seem to do it

clairedoran said:
I know the day we conceived as we were using the Clear Blue fertility monitor, we only did the deed on my peak day so I know I conceived on the 4th December, the day after my dh had come back from a 5 day stag. I dragged him upstairs screaming 'i've got an egg'!

xx

I also know when we conceived, I did an OPK stick on dec 1st and got the strongest line ever, we had friends on their way to stay for the weekend so rang then to check how long before they arrived and luckily had another hour and a half so dragged hubby upstairs :rotfl: that was the only time we managed to bd two weeks either side of ovulation so I know that was definitely the one! :lol:

mrs_metal said:
clairedoran said:

xx

I also know when we conceived, I did an OPK stick on dec 1st and got the strongest line ever, we had friends on their way to stay for the weekend so rang then to check how long before they arrived and luckily had another hour and a half so dragged hubby upstairs :rotfl: that was the only time we managed to bd two weeks either side of ovulation so I know that was definitely the one! :lol:

We will both be arguing with the midwife at out first scan if they try to tell us any different! hehe xx

clairedoran said:
We will both be arguing with the midwife at out first scan if they try to tell us any different! hehe xx

:D I've been wondering what I'll say when they say it's earlier or later :lol:

Hi Guys,

Have my scan booked for Monday 4th February @ 12.20pm so will update you on any news in the meantime!

Have started getting the going off smells thing walked passed a coffee shop yesterday and was close to puking! :puke:

Hope all are well
take care
mibiuk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27