No heartbeat (updated)

fynemum

Reaction score
I had some spotting this morning 9am. Called the EPU. They told me to come straight down.
Gave me a scan, then an internal scan.
"sorry it's not good news I am afraid" "baby has no heartbeat" "I am so sorry"
Now I have to choose wheither to let nature take its course over the next week or so? or book in to the hospital.
Really upset right now..... Can't face anyone.... Have to call them by 1 today if I want to go in tomorrow.

She gave me 3 pictures too. They are great, very clear, see little bean and it's arm and even outline of fingers, It's looks so normal i can't believe it..... I am sorry to go on here.......just doesn't seem right.... Sorry ..Yvonne

aw hun im so sorry to hear your news :hug: :hug: :hug: come on here and talk to us whenever you need to :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry babes
my thoughts are with you and your family
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxx

Oh Fyne, I am so sorry about your loss. My heart truly goes out to you. I hope you feel better soon xx :hug: xx

Such awful news! So sorry to read it, and lots of love to you in making your decision.

hunny.....so sorry to hear your sad news.......lots of love to you & family :hug: :hug:

Fynemum - I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Lots of love to you and your familyl

LBxx

Oh i am so sorry hun :hug:

oh hun im so so sorry. :cry:

I know exactly what you are going though and i can understand how hard it is. Take care of yourself and if you need to chat im around and you can PM me anytime. Sending you lots of ((((HUGS))))

Look after yourself x x x x

I'm so sorry hun,

I know whatyou've been theough and how much pain you are feeling. If you need to talk i am here,

Love laura :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back