No danger pokes for me :(

kanga86

Reaction score
So after a chemical pregnancy in July 17 and possibly another chemical at the start of January whilst using condoms, I have taken the plunge and gone and got the pill and have an appointment in March for the mirena coil to be fitted :( After hoping to get hubby on board for a 4th baby I have decided that the hoping and wishing the condoms have failed plus the random cycles/chemicals is not good for my mental health so I am now on birth control.

The plan is to see how I get on with it and maybe readdress the 4th baby situation next summer so June 2019. If I can convince hubby then my other 3 will be 8yrs, 5.5yrs and 4yrs by the time another baby comes which would give me plenty of time to enjoy having a baby as the others will be at school and pre school.

Not sure why I am posting here but just need to get it all out. I'm hoping I get to come back to pf some time soon xx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:hugs: hope you're okay...the feeling of wanting a baby never changes no matter how many you have! if anything when they start to grow up it just intensifies the need! I really hope he changes his mind! xxx

Hope he changes his mind and hope you're okay too x

Hi Kanga!

so sorry about your chemicals :( how upsetting for you!

hopefully we will end up on a ttc journey together this time with success!

Hope you've been ok, it's been aaaaages since i have been on here

Ah sorry to hear of what has happened kanga. But it's sensible to look after your mental health and focus on being ok until the time is right. Also allows you to enjoy life, whilst acknowledging that your childbearing journey isn't over yet. x

Aww Kanga, sorry to hear you had another chemical:-( Big hugs to you and fingers crossed you get to do a 4th journey next year!!! Look after yourself xxx ps, the coil is great in terms of hardly to no periods. Even after I've finished my ttc journey (and hubby gets the snip) I'll get the coil for that reason. Super stress and mess free! lol xx

Thank you for the support ladies, it's crazy how overwhelming the need for another baby still is even when I know practically it is so much better to wait. Especially when I don't have hubby on board :(
Hit a hiccup for the contraception and I've come off the pill after completing one packet. My sex drive has plummeted, which I suppose is a very good contraception method as we aren't having sex much to hubby's dismay. Also my mood is all over the place, well worse than it was with just the anxiety and depression so don't think I get on with the hormones :( also the one time we did dtd hubby still used a condom as he doesn't trust my birth control. Which actually hurt me pretty bad as it feel like he doesn't trust me :( so really not sure what to do.

I wonder if part of depression is actually down to how much I want a baby and how much hubby doesn't. It like a constant battle of my emotions and think it may be affecting my relationship with him, if that makes sense? I'm not sure if I can keep going through this for the next few years, but I don't know how to fix it and get us both on the same page xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh Kanga:-( Sorry you're feeling so rubbish and that the pill didnt work out for you. Can you sit hubby down and tell him everything? Sounds like you need a heart to heart otherwise it's going to come between you. Big hugs to you. Hope you feel better soon! xx

Kanga :hugs: I hope in time everything falls into place and either the strong feeling for having another child goes away or hubby agrees to try for no.4. I really hope you can find happiness, you deserve it xx

Re. contraceptive pill - they are making a lot of woman miserable! xx

I was awful on the pill, it definitely made me depressed.

So sorry to hear you're going through all this :(

Feeling so much better since stopping the pill, I am so shocked at how much it affected me. Never ever again! I still have my appointment for the mirena coil but feel apprehensive about the hormones but really don't want the copper coil so think I will give it a chance.

Feeling slightly better about the wanting another baby thing, but I know it's not something I'm going to give up on just yet, but definitely don't feel in a major rush as much now xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So glad you're feeling better; my husband doesn't like me going on hormonal contraception after my experience on the pill. It really worried him

Hopefully the mirena will be ok as it’s localised hormones and shouldn’t effect you systematically. Sorry you’ve been having such a rotten time xx

I had the mirena in after having trouble with my AF for years. It was the best thing I ever did! Didn't have a single problem with it, worked like a dream.

Good luck Kanga!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back