No appointment for 12 week scan yet!

Squiglet

Reaction score
I've still not received an appointment for my 12 week scan yet and I'm...12 weeks already. :evil: :evil: :evil: Well one day off...

I'm really quite annoyed. I've not actually had a scan yet through the social security other than an emergancy one at 7+4 weeks because I was bleeding and went to the hospital. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm just so p*ssed off that I've gone and booked a private scan because I just want to know that the baby is ok....I've kinda got it in my head now that the reason that I haven't been given a scan appointment is because theres something wrong and the baby has died...I know it sounds irrational as there's no way they could no that as the social security haven't actually done anything for me yet...confirmed I'm pregnant or given me any prenatal care other than two midwife appointments...which were more like speaking to a woman behind the desk that examinations.

I'm just feeling really annoyed, upset and down at the moment. It seems like the rest of the world and their dogs have all had their 12 week scans, and I am sort of stuck in the first trimester just waiting..and waiting. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:(.. when have u booked this scan for then? cant u ring up your hospital and find out y they havent given u ur scan?

We have to wait for the hospital to phone us up with the appointment. We went back to the midwife at the end of June and she was shocked that I still haven't received an appointment yet...so she re-did the paperwork and requesting an urgent appointment no later than the 17th of July...but still I haven't heard anything. :cry: :cry: :cry: And I just feel a little let down and ignored...as in my pregnancy isn't very important and they are just hoping I will go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back