nite off!

trixipaws

Reaction score
we really enjoyed last nite without waa-waa (in a nice way!) it was a well-received break! some of u may hav read other posts of mine, she not sleeping well atm and last few nites hav been particularly bad, we getting very interrupted sleep and very early mornings. and also shes such a gooseberry she interrupted sex several times and even when she dont i cant enjoy it as much coz im so aware of her presence and feel rushed in case she disturbs us so really spoils it. and we hav to whisper and keep the lights off :roll:

so last nite we had great fun! :wink: and enjoyed a peaceful nite's sleep each too! felt very refreshed and smiley in the morning!

we missed her loads tho. on way to work we were pining for her! iv seen her now but he gotta wait til 5 bless

Well atleast you enjoyed yourselves :wink: It does your relationship good to have some us time every now and again esp once you've had a baby and also Melissa gets to be spoilt by Nanny/Granny and Grandad and when you do see her you will look forward to and enjoy it more!

Glad you enjoyed your night alone :cheer:

I think it's important to have your own time together :hug:

First night without Santi. :D
Meal which was lovely then drinks.. My DH is now, at 1pm in the toilet being sick after drinking too much... and i want to go and get Santi. Want a cuddle . Its funny how life changes :D
Good luck with work..... I go back in two weeks..... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back