nipples

nope! i resisted this morning :D

gonna test Sunday now as long as SHE stays away :pray:

How late are you now? Let's hope she stays away because we all wanna see you in tri 1!!!

awww thanks hun - i WANNA be in first tri too!! you girls on here make me feel soooo welcome i love it! i wouldnt know what to do without you girlies!!! :D

im now 4 days late (around about)

Have you ever been that late before?
I wouldn't know what to do without these girls and speaking to them can make the world of difference sometimes :D

yeah it really can, nobody knows that we are trying and DF just isnt bothered about all the stuff that goes with TTC (not sounding nasty - i just mean, he cant understand all the upset, anger, waiting etc etc) so this forum is a lifeline - i seriously do not know how i coped without it LOL

as far as i know i have never been this late, usually a couple of days, but never 4 days?!? :think:

1 or 2 days isn't bad but 4 days is getting on a bit :?
Let's just hope that this is your month :dance:

i hope so hun, i really hope so, my nipples have been hurting over the past week or so, and i have never had sore nipples, not even when AF is coming/here. although they are settling down a bit now?!

:think:

i just wanna wish u luck with ur test 2mro, u deserve it- ive seen u in other tri's and ur so lovely and friendly!
in answer to ur nipples question, i had sore nipples at first (gradually turned into sore boobs), mostly to the touch, and i NEVER do normally during AF. it lasted until about 14 weeks.
anyway good luck again, *baby dust*

trixipaws said:
i just wanna wish u luck with ur test 2mro, u deserve it- ive seen u in other tri's and ur so lovely and friendly!
in answer to ur nipples question, i had sore nipples at first (gradually turned into sore boobs), mostly to the touch, and i NEVER do normally during AF. it lasted until about 14 weeks.
anyway good luck again, *baby dust*
awww thanks Trixi - means alot that - you girls are so lovely to me, idont know what i would do without you all!!! :hug: :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back