Nipple cream

emma_85

Reaction score
Hi all :)

During my ante natal classes I was told about some really good nipple cream, the mw said it isn't cheap but is well worth the extra pennies, but I can not remember for the life of me what it was called, but i'll know it when I hear it!

Can anyone help out?

:lol:

Currently a third off at Sainsbury's - down to a little of £6 per tube. Their breast pads and maternity pads are also a third off long with loads of other baby stuff (baby sale).

Currently a third off at Sainsbury's - down to a little of £6 per tube. Their breast pads and maternity pads are also a third off long with loads of other baby stuff (baby sale).

That's good cos I ended up getting a cheap cream in tesco just for the sake and getting it packed that day!

Ooh thank you hun :hugs:

Glad we all said the same, just had my baby and that nipple cream is great, it last ages too as you don't need much , comes out of tube slowly etc I have two tubes, one for upstairs and one for downstairs

Thank you. Will have to get some as nipple cream is something I don't have

I was just going to use vaseline... That not a good idea?

I'm not sure tbh hun. I just know that during my ante natal classes the midwife told us all that lanolin is by far the best for sore/cracked nipples. I'd be a bit unsure of using any cream that isn't specifically for the nipples, like vaseline, as it may cause a barrier for baby's feeding or block the ducts??? (Not 100% on that though)

Personally, i'd rather use something that is recommended and will last.

I was just going to use vaseline... That not a good idea?

The best thing about Lansinoh (awesome stuff!) is that you don't have to wipe it off before the next feed, which you do with a lot of others. Probably the best thing I ever bought after having Sam! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back