Nightmare

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I had a horrible dream last night, someone was trying to stab me with a sharp object, and they wanted to get my belly. And I was hiding in this house.
I woke up at 4am totally petrified. I woke my OH up and he tried to reassure me.
What was amusing (at least to him at the time and me now) was how I blamed it on him as the characters from Prison Break were in the dream and my OH has been watching it alot.
He asked what they'd been doing in the dream.
And i said "they were in the basement talking to the elephant"

he found that answer hysterically funny. Apparently I said it like it was an everyday thing to say.

I hate nightmares though... grrrr

anyway.lol

my partner always trys to take the mickey out of me also when i have mad dreams he will try and have a convo with me whilst im half asleep and then in the morning wind me up about it lol.

Im glad yours was only a dream!!1

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

bless! its normal to have mad dreams in pregnancy apparently and they are supposed to be VERY vivid. :think: Elephants in basements :think:

:wink:

xx

Big hug from me :hug:
Im glad it was only a dream how the hell would you get the elephant out of the basement?????
Ive had some scary dreams usually about someone i love dying or James leaving me. But no elephants
Hope you dreams tonight are much happier and sunnier :hug:

:(
dreams can seem so real in pregnancy... ive woken up crying lots of times! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back