• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night time trips!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Well, i have to go twice a night I thought it eases but mine is getting worse! I thought it would get better?

Anyone else? Ah so tired!

X

I was up twice per night until last week when thankfully it went down to one. I can't see your ticker but wait and see what happens in a couple of weeks :hug:

Argh I don't sleep much anyway but I thought at 17 1/2 weeks would have gone to at least one trip...Please baby move off the bladder ;) xx

I see, it happened the same time for me :) soon soon I promise.

I'm not too bad. I was bad in tri 1 but now I wake up at around 1am to go, then wake up at around 7am to go, and then that's me up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had it really bad in tri 1, it wasn't unusual for me to go up to 8 times a night!! I have a retroverted uterus which means it flips the opposite way and I wondered if this is why it seemed to be pushing on the bladder so heavily. Im 18+4 now and go 2-3 times a night, for me this is such an improvement I'm pretty ok about it but I know what you mean, it does get annoying. I keep waking my husband up too walking into doors and tripping over the bed sheets. I've always been a bit clumsy though!

I'm actually worse now I've got a bigger bump lol. Tri 1 I didn't get up at night, just before I went to bed I had to squeeze out every last drop otherwise I couldn't sleep - is the same now but I wake up approx 2 and then 7ish. Never ever got up in the night before pregnancy for a trip!! Xx

I know the feeling, I am up every night at least 5/6 times :( It doesn't help that I get really thirsty in the night too... it's a vicious circle of pee!!!
All I know is that I might have to buy shares in Andrex loo roll - we're going through it like there's no tomorrow!!!

In the last 2 weeks I have been up at least 2 times in the night but before that and still now I get really achy legs and my legs and sometime my arm are really jumpy which keep me wake for hours.

Well I'm off to bed shortly, I anticipate 3 trips thanks to the pint of Complan I just drank!

Girls you've let me down stinking I thought this would wear off! ;) xxx

Mine has extended, I used to go a few times, and the it went to once at about 4am and is getting later each night! Fingers crossed soon it means I'll get a whole nights sleep!

Tri 2 wasnt too bad for me now its 2/3 times a night x

Just one or two for me but I try not to drink too much later in the evening :)

Xx

Well... I never went to the loo during my first trimester but now that I am almost at the end of my second one... I go usually twice during the night

I now go 3-4 times a night but I think its due to bladder infection too, hoping it eases off soon xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I suffered bad with this in tri1, I literally lost count and was so tired. It has eased off now but occasionally comes back with a vengance. xx

I know the feeling, I am up every night at least 5/6 times :( It doesn't help that I get really thirsty in the night too... it's a vicious circle of pee!!!
All I know is that I might have to buy shares in Andrex loo roll - we're going through it like there's no tomorrow!!!

OH has put me on rations.... He's astounded at how much I have been using! Although I won't admit I use that much though!!

I haven't needed to pee at all during the night whilst pregnant, I wake up needing to go in the moring but thats about it. I drink alot too during the night so I would of thought I'd be up and down all night.... Strange lol x

Well blinking Nora I didn't go ONCE last night! I did go to bed super late and up early this morning so might explain it...watch this space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back