Night time sleeping...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I've just got a pram (it's second hand but will get a new mattress). It seems so much bigger than a moses basket (which I planned to buy). I was wondering if it would be ok for the baby to sleep in the carrycot over night? I think it would last a couple of months longer than a moses basket and it would save me abit of money too.

I thought this when I got my pram too, it looks so cosy - but the only thing that would stop me is that if you take the pram out in the rain and the outside gets wet baby's bed is gonna be damp! So I'm gonna get a moses basket too but may leave him in the pram carrycot sometimes if we don't want to disturb him after being out and it hasn't been raining x

I have the Mamas and Papas Ultima 8 in1 and you can use the carrycot part as a moses basket, so I don't see there being a problem with it.

We have a moses basket (a gift from best mate) that we are going to use for upstairs and have him in the carry cot part of the pram downstairs when he is napping during the day xx

:rotfl: lol at the title of this thread.....

E doesn't sleep at night!! :lol:

It is ok for them to sleep in though- makes no sense to buy another moses basket! :D

This is kinda why i was determined to get a pushchair that did the pram mode, if she falls asleep in it i'll leave her there until she's ready to come out. And if i'm ever caught short and its around she may be put in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back