night time nappies?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
anyone know where you can find them? we're having terrible problems with DD waking up absolutely soaking, to the extent we have to change the bed in the morning! dunno why cos she's not drinking anymore than normal!

all i can see is pull up type ones, she'd fit them, cos she's a right chunk, but i hate to think how i'd get them on her!!

I use Huggies Superdry on Rosie, they go through the night no probs for her, they are supposed to be able to go through the night apparently thats why I started using them. Good luck :)

Which ones do you use now? I found the pull up ones weren't as absorbent as others. Sam has Pampers baby dry and they'll be so full in the mornings but he's still dry

The only nappy I find good at night is Pampers baby dry and we haven't had any problems :)

we've been using baby dry and active fit. i read the active fits were better than baby dry for keeping them dry thru the night, not for miss pissy pants tho :lol:

We tried the active fit ones but they weren't as good for dryness... maybe going up a size would help? We always go up ages before he gets to the upper weight on the pack

she's in 4+ already and they're still really big on her, so god knows what a size 5 would be like on her!!

Im still using Huggies Superdry, Rosie comes out in a rash from the material in Pampers unfortunately, very strange! Could you put extra insert inside her night time nappy? Perhaps that would help, maybe some disposable inserts that you get for washable nappies..or am I just being daft?!

I thought it was the other way....Actives aren't as absorbent as Baby Dry???

The baby dry's are much better :) Missy fat bum has been in size 6 for a year :lol:

We could never use actives, we had to use baby dry. We're on pullups now, but we couldn't use them untill she stopped peeing so much :lol:

i would suggest the huggies super dry hon - maddi is a 4+ and i've found them amazing as maddi sleeps so long at night x

i would suggest the huggies super dry hon - maddi is a 4+ and i've found them amazing as maddi sleeps so long at night x

Same here huggies super dry are the only ones that work at night for Amelia and even some nights she is wet through, she is in a size 5 too....my little chunky monkey!

i've just put her in size 5 huggies today to see how that works. the past 2 nights i've put her in a size 4, with a size 1 inside and they've bleedin soaked right thru!!

How does she sleep? on her tummy, side or back?

Amelia starts on her tummy and then turns to her side sometimes, i think thats when she gets soaked through. What about putting one of those changing pad things down.....or changing her before you go to bed? (people have suggested this to me but i know it would hell trying to get her back to sleep!)

ffion wakes up wet at least 3 days a week.. its a nightmare.. she gets a nappy change before bed (about 6.45ish) and she wakes up between 6/7am. we use pampers and huggies *the 'dry' versions of each*

i put it down to ffion moving a lot in her cot *shrug* maybe her nappy moves and isnt quite in the right position.. and sometimes she takes it off :rofl: which doesnt help!!

i put her down on her tummy (she just sits up if i put her on her back!) and she sometimes turns on her side. its just the clothes that winds me up, cos i have to change her as soon as she gets up and then she gets her breakfast over the clean clothes!!

I know exactly what you are going through Amelia is the same! I think it is when the wriggle around so much and lay on their sides because it kinda just all leaks out the edge...i wonder if they super dry nappy shorts! That would definitely help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back