Night time help!

littlemuffin

Reaction score
It gets to about 1am and I have period pain feelings. And this last week I've used a hot water bottle, but I read yesterday that I shouldn't do this as it's raising the core temp, so please please can anyone give me ideas of what to do as I'm not sleeping, and I'm very tired, it's also is anyone else having period pains, is this something I should be worried about. I just want a full nights sleep, and make sure the little bean is ok.

Hey muffin,
How far gone are u? Up to 3 mnths u can get stretching pains where the uterus is expaanding and some slight period pains, but in general if they are more than slight discomfort u should spk to the midwife just to be safe. U can take paracetamol, but not ibruprofen.
Failing that I always find that a slice of bread or a crumpet before bed knocks me out like a light (weird I know but true).
Good luck x

I'm only 6 weeks so not far gone. I dont have a midwife yet or any contact numbers. I don't know if I should call my doctor and speak to her as it's keeping me awake. The only other thing is I've never suffered with period pains before so it's all new to me.

i got those too, tho they make it awkward to get comfy they dont stop me sleeping completely. far as i can tell its normal hun a lot of ppl have them but if your worried call the doc.

I had mild period pains from weeks 4 to 6. They seem to have gone now but i do get the odd twinge still. The only pain i have which hurts is wind pain, I seem to have so much trapped wind lately and that hurts. Also being constipated is not helping matters!#

Period pains are normal and I experienced the same concern a few weeks back. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back