• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:( night sickness starting at 22 weeks...

twinkles

Reaction score
Ew girls I don't like this!

I have had hardly any sickness so far, only maybe 4 times I have been sick at night (never morning or day) in the past 22 weeks, now it's happened 2 nights in a row, I'm fine until I go to bed, then the lump in the throat comes, cramps in the belly and sicky feeling so that I can't get comfortable enough to sleep until I have been sick :(

I cant just be sick, I have to make myself, why this starting now? :( xx

:( that sounds horrid !!!!! r u having a big meal close to bed time maybe thats y or maybe not enuff food ? x

No we had a BBQ tonight, I only had a burger and a rib, plus some crisps and dip but that was about 5 hours ago, Im fine until I go to bed, it's horrible, feel ok now I have been sick, sorry tmi but now the 'lump' in my throat had gone I feel ok, as long as it doesn't rise up again x

yikkess hope the nite sickness wont stay around for long glad being sick made u feel better :/

Me too, I thought I was doing so well, feel 100% Normal in the day and every day since BFP! Until now....x

Do you think you would benefit from taking some gaviscon when you get this feeling? I wake up often in the night feeling like I'm going to be sick/ heartburn and take gaviscon sit up for five mins and it usually goes. Hope it doesn't last that long twinkles. Xxx

Got the gaviscon next to my bed, didn't help :(

I was up at 3am with horrendous cramps and tmi but bad belly...

Got cramps again now :( x

That sounds horrible :( I've been getting really bad indigestion at night, but not sickness liek that. Have you tried the sickness bands hon? I think they did help me a bit.... xxx

ps sorry to ask this, but are you constipated as I find if I'm constipated, that makes my stomach/sickness etc worse

Last edited:
Not constipated because That's also part of it, really bad cramps followed by tmi but bad belly!! X

No advice cos mines the same and I've no clue how to stop it as anti sickness tablets don't help. Seems to be as soon as I wake for a pee I just get the urge to be sick. I keep a bottle of water by my bed and sip on it when I get the feeling, it helps a little xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back