nic, becksss and ne one living in a flat

I live on the 2nd floor...no lift... so it's going to be fun with a baby and a pushchair... but i have shopping delivered.. I'm far too lazy to carry it upstairs.

When I had Tia, the council put me on a third floor flat with now lift.. so that was fun... :roll: What I had to do was take Tia out of the pushchair....carry her upstairs, put her in the playpen, then go down and get the pushchair with shopping...Then I got hacked off with the travel system... so brought a mclearen pushchair and used that and the sling as often as possible... the maclearen was light enough to carry up stairs with a baby in it.. :D

I used to live in a first floor flat. It was 4 flights of stairs up from the car park. I used to pull the buggy up the stairs on its back wheels with the shopping hanging off the handles. Used to kill my back though!
Could get the buggy down the stairs on it's back wheels too.

I felt sorry for the people on the 4th floor with young kids :shock:

I live on the 2nd floor, no lift!

However I'm not looking to do a lot of shopping when I go out with the baby. I always go shopping by car with DH and he always carries all the bags, and I don't think that will change when the baby arrices.

However with the pushchair it will be a bit of a hassle, but I'm contemplating the idea of leaving it downstairs and as soon as hubby comes home from work, he can bring it upstairs for me. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back