NHS survey

jenna

Reaction score
we had a visit from a women a while ago asking about the NHS but i was at work so she told my DH she would come back when we were both in. A few days later we got a card through saying she had called but we werent in. She phoned us last week to arange a time and my DH said we would be in this wednesday even though we wouldnt be. She called and we werent in and now she's still calling us and "dropping in".

We didnt ask to do this and we didnt join anything new. She said our postcode was picked at random but no one else has had this that we know of. I dont even know anything about the NHS so i couldnt answer her questions anyway, Is it rude to keep ignoreing her? I just dont have time to be sitting at home waiting for this women to show up :x :oops:

Ain't that bl**dy annoying :evil: I hate it when people do that. We had someone in our canteen at work trying to drum up people to join HSA, I have 2 half hour breaks a day and for half of each he was bugging me about it. I was even reading a paper and the git rudly interupted me, so I gave my details, but not my bank details, to get him to bugger off and I didn't answer the phone. He's probably still trying to get through :lol:
Why do you both need to be there? They probably want to end up selling you something, they usually do.

i have no idea. We had a letter saying they wanted to ask some questions and we ignored it, then she showed up and said to my DH that she wanted to talk to both of us. And theres no way im going out of my way to do this stupid survey that i have no idea about. Its bloody harrasment! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back