news on tracey

tracey 2

Reaction score
hello i hope i am posting in the right section on here.

Im traceys partner and she was very concerned earlier and worried about you guys saying that i have to update you all.

Well she is back in hospital, she was being really sick in the early hours of the morning and bleeding lots so we came down to hospital. Actually she is still being sick at the moment they are trying to replace the fluids she has lost but have managed to stop the bleeding for now.

She is very tired and very drained from it all but she pestered me to come and let you guys know. I will try and update as much as i can do but she wont be home till at least the morning if they do let her go.

Thanks

Wish her better, thanks for letting us know. :) How sweet of her to think of everyone.

I've been following Traceys pregnancies through this site and she is such a wonderful person, i really feel for her and through all this she has still thought of us on here.
Please send her my love and take care of yourselves xx :hug:

ah send her our love and i really hope things are ok xx

Sending my love and thoughts, hope she recovers quickly.

xxx

Hi there,

I feel so sorry for you guys, you are really going through it. It goes without saying that I am thinking of you both and am sure that everyone is doing everything they can to keep the baby.

Thinking and hoping for you.

Valentine xxx

sorry to hear your both goin thru such a hard time again and i send love n best wishes for a speedy recovery and pray the rest of the pregnancy is smooth :hug:

Oh Trace, NOOOOO. you are going through the mill chicky arent you?

Big hugs darling, hope you,bubs and OH are ok, and you are home all safe and well tomorrow xxx

ow poor tracey send her my love and hope she gets better and hope lo is okay thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its traceys partner again. Hope its ok to give an update.

We are both so shattered and extremely emotional (especially tracey) i dont know what to do she doesnt want me at the hospital at the moment hormones i think as well. She is sleeping now will go back later tonight.

Thank you on behalf of me and tracey i just feel so much for her she is hurting so bad and saying she cant do this she has been through too much in her life i dont know how much she has mentioned about her background but if you know as much as i do then you will understand. Sorry for going on.

She has stopped being sick now and she is on a drip to replace fluids so she is a little better now. I will pass your messages on to her when i can.

Thanks

:wave: traceys partner

tell tracey that neeko said hi and be stong i will still pray for you and your new family

and i may god bless you for tuesday............ give her a big hug from us guys :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

look after her please

i am one of traceys friends as i talk to her a lot and i know how she must feel ,she probally doesent mean for you not to be theres like you say its probally her hormones ,by the way how is the little baby hope its ok sorry to ask you take care of yourself and tell tracey i send you all my love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you both

baby is fine she is having a scan first thing in the morning just to double check and if the doc is fine with everything she might be let out tommorrow afternoon she is desperate to get out of there but iv told her she is not going anywhere till evrything is all ok cos she is really in the best place.

its a bit late for me to go back now so will see her as soon as i can in the morning but i just phoned and they said she is still sleeping but will call me if anything happens.

I am delighted to hear that your baby is fine....that must be a big relief. Poor Tracey having to go through all this worry and physical stress. I hope you are ok too. Give Tracey a big big hug from me. I really really hope all goes well and that she will be home and well as soon as possible.

:hug:

So sorry that you're both having to go through this. You sound like a very loving and supportive partner which is exactly what I'm sure she needs right now.
I'm so glad the baby is ok.
You both need to take it easy now and give yourselves some time to get over the shock of what's happened.
Wishing you both all the luck in the world.
Lucy

sorry you are all going through this.

I was in hosp on a drip before xmas after having sickness and diahorrea bug on top of morning sickness and to be honest i was just to exhasted to want anyone around all I wanted to do was sleep.

good news LO is ok

my thoughts are with you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back