news on tracey

Oh no sorry that you're both having to go through this please let her know im asking after her :hug: :hug:

hi its traceys partner again.

Tracey said to say thank you and that she will speak to you all later. She had a good sleep. Sickness and bleeding has more or less stopped so everything is looking ok we had another scan done everything looks fine heartbeat was a bit slow but baby is ok they want to keep her in tonight but she is refusing too (typical)

She is being now let out later providing she is closely watched and takes it easy and any probs then go back in so she will be back later (desperate to get on here i think by the way she talks about it)

But thank you and im sure tracey will get on here when she can

Also she asked me to ask how everyone was and too make sure you werent missing her too much.

ah she's always in are thoughts.. i'm SO HAPPY THAT BABA IS OKAY AND SAFE... :pray:

make sure she get plenty of rest and just stays in bed... look after her and do anything she wants :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of your new family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracy and her partner!!!

I just read this thread. I´m glad to hear Tracy and the baby are fine and I really do hope it will stay that way. She goes through a lot but the most important thing is that she has such a great partner. You both are going through a lot but you will make it. Because you have each other.

Take care you two ... three :D . I keep on praying for you.

xxx
Maria

Its hard to believe on person sometimes has to go through so many difficulties in such a short time.

So glad to hear that the baby is ok and I hope things improve for you from here on in Tracey. x :hug:

hi ive just seen this. thinking of you tracey. im so glad the baby is ok.

lots of bed rest is on the cards i think :)

take care of yourself hunnie. we will be here waiting for when you feel better enough to make it online. no hurry, just make sure you are well :D

:hug:

Hi there,

So pleased to hear from your partner Tracey that you are feeling better and that baby is still thriving inside you.

I am thinking of you still and look forward to chatting to you soon.

Valentine xxx

hello :wave:

guys im back and thank you so much for all those lovely messages. :D

Well it has been a very scary couple of days it was about 2am on sat morning that i woke up feeling really sick and i was. I kept being sick for about an hour after as well then i realised i was bleeding a bit didnt think to much of it but then it was a lot so we decided we had to get to hospital.

They were really great they put me on a monitor tto keep an eye on the baby ran some blood tests, fortunately i wasnt being so sick by then but i was quite dehydrated so was hooked up and given fluids to replace i all i had lost. After that it was such a blur i was so out of it and then i obviously had fallen asleep and didnt wake up for a long time. They kept an eye on the bleeding but it did stop but i still had a scan this morning to see how bubba was.

All was ok but like once before h/b wasnt that great :( but bubba is ok.

Iv literally been tied to bed he wont let me go anywhere its great (iv got him round my little finger) :rotfl:

Anyway i hope everyone is ok and im gonna catch up on all iv missed so will speak to you all soon. :hug: :hug:

Iv literally been tied to bed he wont let me go anywhere its great

oooh i don't think now is the time for those kinky games :rotfl: glad your getting plenty rest
take good care

hey that was you that thought of that cloud9 not me anyway i wouldnt dream of it :rotfl: (well maybe not today but thanks for the idea) :hug:

So glad to read you are feeling better and back home resting now. I missed your OH's posts so sorry for the late message. :(

You have been through a lot the last few weeks. Good news is that you are now passed the 12 week stage. So hopefully the general morning sickness will pass very soon. Please do stay in bed as much as possible.

:hug:
Sabrina
x

It is fantastic to hear you are out and bubba is fine!! That has made my day!

Keep relaxing...you are nearly into the second tri -yey!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Hey tracey,

So lovely to hear from you - so much good news today!

Rest up and none of those kinky games now! I hope to see you in tri 2 really soon.

Have you still got your scan on Tuesday?

Love

Valentine xxx

yep still got my scan on tues they said they can print some copies for me today but id rather go tuesday and get the real deal. So i cant wait (i actually only just realised im past 12 weeks now)

So will se you in 2nd tri soon everyone after posting my pics :cheer:

im glad to hear your ok and baby is fine hope to see some nice piccys on tues hope to speak to you soon and take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

So glad everything is ok i just read this. hope your scan goes well tuesday and you get loads of pics, and :pray: the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back