• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

news on sami

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
spoken to sami this morning the night was okie...she has to wait til 2 for her next lot of steriods and she 's seen a doctor and they've told her she has group b strep... :(

just wanna take this chance to say well done hunni for being so brave and strong :hug: :hug:

oh and i mite be going to visit her at 2 so i'l send all your love x

:hug: :hug: :hug:
For Sami Tell her im thinking of her :) and im staying awake 4 her haha xxx

tell her we are all thinking of her and hope she is ok!!!!

tell sami that i am thinking off her and hope to hear good news soon.

xxxx

Awwwwwwwww! I'm really sorry to hear that, but at least they know and can give her anti-biotics during birth. Good luck Sami :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thinking of you sami xx :hug: hope all is ok with you and your LO :hug:

Hang on in there LO, fingers crossed that everything is ok

didn't go in the end i didn't know how to get to the hospital but as soon as she's out whic should be today i haven't spoken to her me and keeley are going to see her

just spoken to sami and she's being kept in she's gone down to the labour ward again as she's having contractions.... :( :( :(

Good luck sami and mark :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back