Thanks from Sami

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Sami sends her thanks for everyones messages and support and apologies to those who she wasn't able to text.
They may let her out today if she's okay by tonight, labour seems to have stopped. She has group b strep too which means she will have to be put on an iv antibiotics as soon as she is in labour and throughout delivery. Hopefully labour wont start again for at least a month! :pray:
I hope she gets to come home and sleep in her own bed tonight.
Sending my love to you Sami, Baby girl, Damien and Mark
I cant imagine what's going thru your mind :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the update! So glad labour seems to have stopped and hope she can come home and put her feet up very soon. Hope baby stays put for a while longer too :hug:

thanks for letting us no jo,hope shes able to come home and just rest and have her own bed back hope baby stays put for a while longer tooo :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how far along was Sami when she had Damien out of interest.

x

Thanks for letting us know hun :hug:

I really hope labour stays away for a good while.

Love to all 3 of u :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww - thanks for the update Jo :hug: Lots of love Sami - hope baby girl holds on and doeasn;t give you another scare - cannot imagine what your going through - just hope as excitedrach says you can come home to your own bed tonight :hug:

Pleased to hear things are looking up for Sami, please send our best wishesx :hug:

thanks for the update hun, best wishes sami hun!!

thought i'd post this here as wel just spoken to sami she's been taken back down to labour ward as the contractions have come back :(

good luck sami and mark :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Spoke to her yesterday and shes not home yet, just resting.. and probably wont be home for a few days.Wish you all the best Sami xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back