• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sami

I got the same txt as Hev
Hugs for Sami I hope everythings ok :pray:

Let's hope it stays up there for a while longer.

Thinking of you babe.

:hug:

Thinking of you Sami and praying baby styas snug for many weeks yet xx :pray:

awww sami hun hope baba stays put for a few more weeks thinking of you hun :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww no! might give her a call or text maybe mark will have her phone to answer and let me know if she is ok :(

hope everything is ok hun!!

Hope the baby holds on a few more weeks.

got some good news just heard from sami... her contractions have settled down so hopefully they have stopped now... also they have been monitoring the baby and she's fine.. just thought i'd let you all know

that's good news nic, thanks for letting us know.

hope you and the baby are ok sami. thinking of you x

thats good news glad shes ok and the baby thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good news - thanks nic.
Hope you're ok Sami and that thing settle down now.
Lx

Sami hun! i didnt even know!! :shock: Only just seen this! I hope she's settled down now, she must be just like her mummy, impatient lil so-and-so! :D
Praying that you come out of labour and she stays in for at least a few more weeks!! :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Told u to use a cork woman!! :lol:
Thanks for the updates girls, hope to see some good news in the morning!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh,ive only just seen this!

hope you are ok sami! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33