Newby!

twilly

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to this site, hope I am doing this right! I had aquick look but don't understand some of the abbreviations that are used.
We have been trying for 4 months.
Just hoping for some friendly chat and reassurance.
Before We started trying I was a 25 day cycle without fail,but now it has varied between 26-28 days. I should be due 26th at the earliest.
Anyway, my point is on the 22nd I had a tiny amount of brown spotting and on Sunday night when I wiped I had tiny spots of pinkish blood. Nothing much, blink and you could have missed it and yet I had back and stomach cramps.
Today, just a very pale coloured disharge when I wipe, I just feel constanly wet down there!
Maybe I am coming on early but the cycle changes are driving me mad, never happened till now. Could it be implantation bleeding or is this too late for that?
Thanks.

Hiya! Welcome and definitely come and chat about anything and everything.

Ooh maybe its implantation? I have heard it can loiter. Though I wouldnt get hopes too high if your cycles are a bit unpredicatable, unfortuanately that 'wet' feeling always indicates AF to me. (AF = Aunt Flo = Period).

Do you know when you ovulate?

Hi Star fish
Thanks for reply.
I just did a quick check on an ovulation calculator at the start of the month, my fertile dates were between 11th and 16th jan. I'm not charting, found it all too confusing, also bought an ovulation test kit on the 2nd month of trying, but never got a smiley face, so felt a bit upset and decided not to do that again for a while. decided just to try every 3 days till it happens!
Thanks for the tip on the abbreviations too, (AF) Kept wondering what that was! I must be so naive lol feeling really clueless! Thanks so much for reply.

Hi and welcome

This is our 2nd month of trying so I am also quite new on here. Everyone is lovely and very reassuring. They offer lots of advice.

I have read that IB (Implantation bleeding) varies from woman to woman, so you never know...but as hard as it is, try and keep level headed, at least that way it's a great surprise when you get your BFP.

Good luck and FX (fingers crossed) you get your BFP (big fat positive) very soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back