Newby

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im new on here, im actively trying for my second. I have a little boy who turned 2 in June. I came of the pill at the beginning of the month, i know u are meant to wait a month or so but me and my partner decided that we would start trying straight away. Ive heard that trying for your second can take longer than your first, could anyone advise if this is true?

hello and welcome :D cant say ive ever ttc as mine was a little unplanned :s but im sure there are loaddsss of people on here that will advise you! youll love this site ! xxxx

hello and welcome :D cant say ive ever ttc as mine was a little unplanned :s but im sure there are loaddsss of people on here that will advise you! youll love this site ! xxxx

I cant advise you on whether thats true or not because im ttc my first but im sure someone will be able to help you!!

Welcome to the site!! Youll love it on here!!

Sending baby dust your way!!
:dust:

xxx

Thank you for your nice welcome posts, its nice to be able to talk to people as i havnt let any of our family or friends know we are trying for another baby.

A lot of us on here are the same, thats why its so nice to be able to talk to people going through exactly the same thing. Youll find that its like chatting to friends on here, you can get everything off your chest and believe me it does make a hell of a difference!!

xxxxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back